Crossfit Max Effort - June 25, 2018: Sumo Deadlift; WOD - Partner 5k Row for Time

Picture with Coach Zach Forrest (right)

The WOD


The RESULTS

Our time on the rower after doing the partner 5000 meter row

Picture with the power couple who were on their honeymoon, and they were from the UK.
Big Congrats to you Darryl and Charlotte Hegarty (she's the one rocking the guns)!

The many wonders of Crossfit; meeting people from all over the places in different countries.
I had the opportunity to partner up with Darryl doing the partner 5K row!

What an amazing facility!   My wife did a great job in picking this place out as part of my grand birthday week surprise.  



Considering that I actually didn't know where I was headed for my birthday celebration.  I only knew when I got my boarding pass!


Crossfit Max Effort


She knows how much I love my crossfit and did the homework (research, read the reviews on line).  All this and the fact that she doesn't do crossfit herself.  This place hit the mark!  From the amazing coach to the super friendly people in the class, and as well as people dropping in from all over the world.   For those who do crossfit, make sure you drop in on this place!!  It has over 16,000 sq. ft of space and one of the longest rig, 200 feet!!

As for the class, it's been ages since I've done a Sumo Deadlift.  Coach Zach was awesome and provided the necessary feedback during my lifts.  Very patience and encouraging!  You can tell he cares about his members.   Just the way he went around the floor, explaining the movements before and during the class.  Corrections here and there for those who needed it.

This place feels like home to me.   

I know the next time I'm in Vegas, I'll be hitting this place again!!!


Here's some pictures that I took of the facility!













These two love birds (Darryl and Charlotte Hegarty) who I just met were from the UK and was in Vegas celebrating their recent nuptial.  On their honeymoon and doing Crossfit!!!



Command center, music please!!





First Crossfit gym that I've seen that has those Heavy Rogue Pigs.  Two for that matter!!!


Comments

Popular Posts